Sunday, February 22, 2009

Farley keeps staring at me.


I don't know what he wants. He's been out, he's been fed but he keeps staring at me as if he wants something. So, I decided to put him to good use and use him as a model for me to sketch a doggy portrait. He was so good. Stayed pretty still while I sketched as fast as I could with my colored pencils. I haven't used them in such a long time that this was really fun. Every now and then he'd look away and I'd tell him, "no, no, look back at me," and he would. Good boy. He got a treat at the end. Maybe that's what he wanted.

1 Comments:

Blogger "JeanneG" said...

Oh he's so cute and you did a wonderful job especially in a quick situation. You are lucky he stayed. Mine stares at me but won't stay long enough for me to draw. You should use your colored pencils more often.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home